To change the country of your Google AdSense account, you will need to follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of your account to access the “Settings” menu.
- Click “Account information” in the left sidebar.
- Click the “Edit” button next to “Country.”
- Select your new country from the dropdown menu.
- Click the “Save” button.
Note that changing the country of your AdSense account may affect your payment and tax information. It is important to ensure that your account information is accurate and up to date, as this can affect your ability to receive payments from AdSense.
If you are unable to change the country of your AdSense account, it is possible that your account is linked to another Google product, such as YouTube or Blogger. In this case, you will need to change the country of the linked product first, before you can change the country of your AdSense account.Regenerate response