ALAT is a digital banking service powered by Wema Bank Nigeria, it is 100% digital which allows you to do all your banking transactions without being physically present at a bank. Alat digital bank allows you to open a free, fully functional savings account using just your BVN and phone number in exactly 5mins. No paperwork required!
At its core, ALAT by Wema bank is selling simplicity, reliability, and convenience. ALAT digital banking help you put money away easily by automating your saving, make sure your bills are paid on time with its scheduled payment feature and deliver a free debit card (ALAT ATM Card) to your doorstep, you can activate, lock and unlock from your phone to use anywhere in Nigeria. All from the comfort of your smartphone.
Sometimes I once asked myself the same question, but I never got an answer for myself, so I had to do the needful. ALAT is confirmed to be owned by WEMA Bank Plc, which is a financial institution in Nigeria, a bank to be precise. And after so many researches, WEMA Bank as claimed to be the owner of ALAT, not just ALAT claiming to be owned by WEMA, But WEMA Bank Nigeria Plc claimed its ownership.This is becoming so interesting. After the tour of my research, I found ALAT to be legit and trustworthy and also, it has a very responsive and caring customer care service, they are ready to listen to your complaints and also ready to get them solved as soon as possible. So why not try ALAT?
And how to earn as well
1. Firstly of all, you have to download ALAT app by Wema, for now, the app is available only on Android and iOS devices.
- For Android users, download it from Google Play Store Here
- For iOS users, download it from App Store Here
2. After getting the ALAT application, then you need to sign up and fill in your details.
3. You need your Bank Verification Number (BVN) to open the ALAT bank account with your phone number.
4. Then move on by clicking next, where your full name would be uploaded already and you’ll be told to fill in your Date Of birth and also A REFERRAL CODE. Copy this KDFCAR and paste in the referral section.
6. Fund your account with as low as 500 Naira (through a bank transfer or by clicking on “fund account”) for your account to be activated and functioning and that’s it, You Now have a fully functioning bank account that can send money, receive money, save money, buy airtime, buy Data, you can withdraw your money via ATM Machine using your ALAT debit card.
Remember to fill your detail with referral code: KDFCAR
In your first login, if you have issues, simply click on “Forgot your Password?” and reset your password to the initial one through the Password Reset Notification sent to email and after that, your account will work fine.
More so, go to the profile section and fill in your details, ensuring that all the ticks are green so that your account does not become restricted. Check this section regularly to ensure they’re all perfect.
You can also sign up via this URL with any browser: https://online.alat.ng/#/signup
But, to get your referral code, you must use Alat app via Android or iOS device.
Open a bank account in less than 10minutes and get your Virtual Card shipped to your doorstep within two business days. I hope you find this very interesting and easy?